- 1.PERSONAL INFORMATION ITEMS TO BE COLLECTED“Personal Data” refers to data about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which an organization has or is likely to have access.Please note that in using our Services we may also automatically collect the following information from you:
- your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- your locations;
- information about your browsing activity such as your browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our websites, and/or date/time stamp;
- device information such as hardware model and operating system; and any communications between you and another user of our Services
- 2.USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATIONWe may use your Personal Data for any and all of the following purposes:
- to verify your identity, update our records and generally maintain your Account with us;
- to facilitate, confirm and/or provide updates or notifications in relation to any transactions;
- to verify and process transactions (including payment, collecting and managing the proceeds of the Services) and to arrange for delivery of items;
- to contact you in cases of emergency;
- to carry out additional services for billing and settlement for the provision of the Services;
- to outsource some operations including the provision of the Services and the collection of Service fees;
- to update and inform you on new products, features, services and after-sales follow-up;
- to update and inform you on marketing and promotional activities – if you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your Personal Data for marketing and promotions, please click on the unsubscribe link in the relevant email or message;
- to conduct polls, surveys, analysis and research on our Services to improve and personalize our Services;
- to respond to, handle, and process queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- to protect and ensure the technical functionality, security and integrity of the Services including conducting data analysis, testing, monitoring and analyzing usage and activities and performing network or service enhancement;
- for accounting, risk management and record keeping purposes;
- for internal business purposes, including marketing, sales promotion, research, analysis, testing and auditing
- to comply with applicable legal obligations and other rules, regulations, codes of practice and orders and directions of the relevant governmental authorities; to prevent, detect, investigate or monitor any frauds, threats, misconduct or other prohibited content, businesses or activities;
- to process or resolve any disputes arising from or in connection with our Services;
- to protect our rights and property and the rights, property and safety of others; any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- 3.SHARING COLLECTED INFORMATIONWe may share and permit the sharing of your Personal Data with third parties and our affiliates for any of the above mentioned Purposes. In sharing your Personal Data with them, we take the utmost care to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your Personal Data secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, processing or similar risks.We may share your Personal Data with the following categories of third parties:
We may also share your Personal Data with other third parties if you have separately consented to such disclosure. In such a case, any information which we share with such third parties shall be used for the purposes described when we obtained your consent.We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or crime or to protect our Services or the rights, property or personal safety of any person. We may be prevented from obtaining your consent for, or informing you of, such disclosure. Any information which we share in this circumstance shall be used for the purposes required or permitted under the applicable laws or regulations.
- Our business partners, service providers, professional advisers, vendors and agents who assist us in performing certain aspects of our Services (including processing transactions, carrying out compliance check, data storage, management and analysis, maintenance of the Services, legal, audit, insurance and marketing services). These parties will only have access to your Personal Data to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
- Any third party claimants or potential third party claimants.
- Financial institutions, your card issuing bank or payment service provider in respect of any issues arising from or in connection with a transaction through our Services.
- Governmental and regulatory authorities: We may share your Personal Data with competent governmental and regulatory agencies, including investigating officers and judicial authorities in the relevant jurisdictions.
- 5.RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATAWe may retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We will cease to retain your Personal Data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
- 6.PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATAAll information collected in connection with any of our Services (including information generated by cookies about your use of the Websites) will be stored electronically on the server of our service provider with appropriate safeguards and security measures.However, there is no guarantee that information stored by us or on our behalf may not be accessed, collected, used, disclosed, copied, modified or deleted by unauthorised parties. We will not be keeping physical files of any Personal Data.
- 7.WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENTAll information collected in connection with any of our Services (including information generated by cookies about your use of the Websites) will be stored electronically on the server of our service provider with appropriate safeguards and security measures.However, there is no guarantee that information stored by us or on our behalf may not be accessed, collected, used, disclosed, copied, modified or deleted by unauthorised parties. We will not be keeping physical files of any Personal Data.
- 8.REQUEST FOR DISCLOSUREAll information collected in connection with any of our Services (including information generated by cookies about your use of the Websites) will be stored electronically on the server of our service provider with appropriate safeguards and security measures.However, there is no guarantee that information stored by us or on our behalf may not be accessed, collected, used, disclosed, copied, modified or deleted by unauthorised parties. We will not be keeping physical files of any Personal Data.
- 9.UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 11.USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICSWe use Google Analytics, an analysis tool provided by Google LLC (“Google”), to collect data on website usage. Please refer to the Google Analytics homepage to understand how data is collected and analyzed using Google Analytics.
- 14.RESPONSIBLE DEPARTMENT OF COMPANYYou may contact our Data Protection Desk if you have any enquiries or feedback on our Personal Data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
The latest update date: 15 June, 2023